Friday, October 15, 2004

New Plan for Wealth Redistribution

As we were driving about admiring the scenery yesterday evening, some particular houses we passed caused me to consider that the problem is not that some people are rich and some are not, but that the wrong people are rich. It's despicable when someone who has poor taste becomes rich and then wastes piles of money building a huge, elaborate, hideous house that is a blot to the landscape.

So what we should do is find out who these rich people with poor taste are and take their money away before they can misuse it. Then we can give it to some deserving poor person with excellent taste. Like me, for instance.

Except DOB said that if I succeeded in implementing this, I would be evil and he would be obligated to fight against me. Rats.

No comments: