Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Once Upon a Midnight Dreary . . .
After giving us two nights of sleep, Abbey is awake again. Not screaming, but I have taken her out of the bedroom just in case so that DOB can get his sleep. My theory is that it's just too hot. I have her in a very fuzzy sleeper because she has wet almost everything else, and I just discovered the A/C had been turned up to 78. So I have turned it back down and am waiting for coolness to ensue.

In other household news, the slow-moving drain situation has reached crisis proportions. I pulled a growing bean plant out of the bathroom sink plug yesterday. Nasty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Humm...either your plastic pants aren't doing their job or you need to double-up those diapers so they soak up more. Sleepers shouldn't become wet with normal use...according to theory - Juliana

Queen of Carrots said...

I think part of the problem is I only bought the "small" size of plastic pants, not "newborn," so I haven't been able to put them on quite tight enough. The cord fell off this morning and she's growing fast, so perhaps things will soon be better. She's made it since 8 last night in the current gown!