Monday, March 29, 2004

Brain Freeze

I had a scheduled phone call today in which I was supposed to give a final answer on whether I was interested in buying a nutritional product, and I wanted to give the ingredient list one more look before saying, "No." (Sounds good in theory, but contains stuff DOB isn't supposed to have.) But I couldn't remember the name of the product.

Now, understand, I've spent several hours on the phone with people praising this product over the past months. I had literature on it, somewhere. I had looked it up on the web before, but longer ago than my history folder. Rack my brain as I could, I could not remember it.

And then, quite suddenly, I remembered that my brothers had casually mentioned once that they had spoofed the product in a camp skit. And I knew what it was.

No comments: