Thursday, July 22, 2004

Get 'em while they're hot
An article in the Wall Street Journal today on political memorabilia said the hottest market is in very limited-edition materials:

"Very local buttons, such as Hockly County Texas Democrats for John Kerry, can fetch as much as $150 new mainly because so few are made," dealers say.

Loyal readers of this blog, for a limited time, have the opportunity to purchase a special, limited edition, "Carrot Duchy for Bush" pin for the low price of $100. After all, there's only three of us, and there are probably more Hockly County Texas Democrats than that. So you can hope to double the price when you resell on Ebay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you post a picture of that button? I like to know what I am getting for my money before I spend it. - Juliana

Queen of Carrots said...

Well, I would, but we don't have a digital camera and I haven't figured out how to put pictures on the blog. ;-)

##==>