Thursday, December 04, 2008

Photos Finished

I ordered prints of pictures this week. I do this once a year, so by the time it rolls around again I can't remember how I did it last year.

As far as I can figure out, to get prints from Target you have to sign up for Photobucket, and to get them from Meijer you have to sign up for Snapfish. Photobucket has better photoediting tools, but Meijer has cheaper prints. So I wound up uploading everything to Photobucket, editing it, copying it to the hard drive, uploading it to Snapfish, and ordering prints from Meijer. And being convinced there had to be an easier way to do it.

Any words of wisdom?

Meanwhile, while we're on the picture topic, here are some from the trip to the conservatory. We also have a membership at Imageshack now. Things are getting out of hand.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures. I still load them back on a stick and walk them to the store... hence me having 3 years worth to print!

Perhaps, a few memberships would be more efficient?

melissa said...

Stateside, I order photos through Kodak Gallery/Target. It's just a download; I use my own program to edit.