Thursday, May 27, 2004

Pirates Who Don't Do Anything

I spent yesterday reading Treasure Island from cover to cover while watching my sister-in-law make granola and cookies and tortillas for when Baby arrives. The Treasure Island frenzy was on DOB's insistence, when he discovered I had never read it. (After reading it, I think perhaps I might have once, but if so it was when I was so young that I didn't remember what happened, anyway.) Great fun.

The degree of laziness was due to a slight cold. Not a very impressive excuse, but when you add slight-cold-tiredness to eight-months-pregnant tiredness to long-trip-over-the-weekend tiredness, you achieve a fairly high degree of tiredness.

I'm feeling a little better today. It's my day to do office work, although at some point I must go face the pile of dishes.

Also, my order of diapers just arrived.

No comments: