I don't know how I'm ever going to buy a full load of groceries with all the kids along, though, being as the cheaper stores don't have those extra-big carts. The twins find grocery shopping a novel and exciting experience. D4 was upset when we put the eggs on the belt the first time. But I can only fit a couple of gallons of milk in amongst them when they're sitting in the body of the cart, and I really don't think I want two two-year-olds walking about the store on their own.
The local library has crayons and coloring papers in the children's section. I think this exceptionally brave, if not foolhardy, of them.
Thoughts by D2, on eating the world:
- You could not eat the world, because you could not be outside the world to eat the world.
- Besides, you could not find a big enough plate to fit the whole world on.
- Even if you could find a big enough plate, you definitely could not eat the whole world in one bite.
- Maybe you could go around the world eating it.
- Maybe you could go in a rocket to Mars and stay there for a day and come back and eat more.