Friday, February 17, 2006

That Old House

Here are some shots of where we used to live. No particular reason, except I only now got the camera and cord together and took the pictures off it.



The living room. If you look closely, you can see that I forgot to move someone's breakfast bowl before I took the picture. I was rather in a hurry to get on with packing.












The nursery. The sunflower curtains and bedskirt were made by my sister, with fabric that I traded in a Baby Looney Tunes crib set for (shudder). Don't get me wrong, I love Looney Tunes, in their place. Which is not in home decor.










The master bedroom. It was neither fish nor fowl, being a blend of carrot things and sunflower things. But at least it was colorful.

2 comments:

the Joneses said...

That master bedroom looks eerily familiar... no headboard, and an overstocked bookshelf. We still don't have a headboard, but now we have TWO overstocked bookshelves.

-- SJ

Queen of Carrots said...

We moved the bookshelf out into the living room here. In its place, we have an extra china hutch, which is . . . getting filled with books. It is Fate. There is no resisting it.