Monday, April 02, 2012

Thoughts on Cleaning Off My Desk

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So that's why I couldn't find any pencils.

I hope the IRS never audits me.

No bag in the shredder and I bought the wrong kind of bags at the grocery store. I am thwarted by myself at every turn.

Found the timer. If I could find the camera cord too, it might be worth all the suffering.

I hate Sunday School teachers. And everyone else who gives children anything but nutritious food that is consumed immediately, with no wrappers. I guess that makes the Costco aisle ladies my only friends.

The sun is shining! The children are playing outside! I can see my desk!

I never did find the camera cord.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh, wow, that cracked me up. I should clean off my desk!

Unfortunately, my "desk" is the home school room. When I can see the floor, it's the equivalent of seeing the top of the desk.

I'm almost motivated enough to do it tomorrow. sigh.