Thursday, July 02, 2009

Games Smart Toddlers Play

I accidentally clicked on a link to a book entitled 365 Games Smart Toddlers Play, but I immediately went away. I could write a book on 730 games smart toddlers play, since they come up with new ones every day. How about, "Make gagging noises so your parents start running?" Then there's always, "Turn the toy bin over so you can climb on the couch," "Dump the contents of the drawers and sit in them," "Empty the bookshelves and chew on the covers," "Swipe the crayons off the table and run."

Yes, that could be a really full book. But I'd rather not read it.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I don't think I shall allow J2 to read your blog.

Steve said...

Enjoy this time, though, Queen. Because soon enough they'll figure out how to work together.

The next book you read should be about lion-taming.